CHEWY & BUBBLE-GUM PRODUCTIONNew generation plant to feed cut&wrap machines
S34 CHEWY GUM & BUBBLE GUM:
Has been developed to feed up to 12 cut&wrap machines with ropes of chewy or bubble gum and it’s able to handle up to 3 colours/flavours for each rope.
forming via extrusion
The line allows maximum flexibility to work masses like Bubble-gum & Chewing-gum, Caramel, Toffee, Chewy Candy and Soft Chews. It’s optimal to work in combination with high speed cut&wrap machines of the latest generation that require a perfect feeding of the product rope. Moreover being an extrusion system, the plant gives the possibility to choose among a wide variety of formats.
Cut & Wrap feeding plant
Waste and machine stops reduced thanks to the precision and constancy in the extrusion of the rope from the extruder, the perfect synchronization of the cooling tunnel and the use of final pre-sizers that perfectly feed the cut&wrap machines.
- Easy cleaning, minimal maintenance and easy access.
- User-friendly controls of the extruder via touch screen.
- Specific tempering unit to grant constant temperature maintenance of the barrel and of the extruder head.
- The fully insulated multi-layer cooling tunnel allows effective and controlled cooling of the product before cut&wrap machines.
The execution of the cooling tunnel is defined according to different parameters such as:
- Quantity of product to cool.
- Final temperature required.
- Available space.
The modularity of the plant allows adding additional extruders for the production of multi-rope and multi-color products.